Tuesday 7 November 2017

Old trousers I never wore


I've had the red trousers for about 5 years. I never really used them since I thought that they were weird because of the color. I actually tried to sell them on a flea market this summer, but they were too small for everyone that were interested to buy them. When we got back home, I decided to try them on for fun and I actually liked them, so here we are!

This was my outfit two weeks ago, when we didn't have any snow in Jyväskylä yet (although there's non anymore either). I was freezing which makes me so glad that the pictures turned out good! I combined my old trousers with a hijab that's the same color with them, black dress, wool coat and suede boots. To complete the look, I chose what else than my Ted Baker cross body bag which is still my absolute favourite bag after having it almost a year!



//Oon omistanut kyseiset legginsit suunnilleen viiden vuoden ajan. Koko tänä aikana ne päätyi päälle todella harvoin, koska ajattelin niiden olevan oudot värin puolesta. Yritinkin myydä niitä kesällä kirppiksellä, mutta ne oli pienet kaikille niistä kiinnostuneille. Kotiin päästessä päätin kokeilla niitä päälle ja ne näyttikin kivalta ja tässä sitä nyt ollaan!

Tää asu on parin viikon takaa, kun Jyväskylässä ei ollut lunta vielä (tosin nytkään ei ole enää). Olin ihan jäässä kuvia ottaessa, minkä takia olin yllättynyt että ne onnistui niin hyvin. Yhdistin vanhat legginsit saman väriseen huiviin, mustaan mekkoon, villakangastakkiin ja mokkanilkkureihin. Viimeistelin asun, millä muullakaan kuin, Ted Bakerin laukulla, mikä on edelleen mun ihan lemppari saatuani sen melkein vuosi sitten! 

Coat - Vero Moda
Dress - River Island
Trousers - H&M
Scarf - Arabian Import
Bag - Ted Baker
Shoes - Aimy


No comments :

Post a Comment